Contact us thru:
Sales Hotline: (02) 9785192
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
I. Can foreigners buy a condominium unit in the Philippines?
II. MINIMUM DOWNPAYMENTS
a) What is the min. downpayments for move-in at a Mid Rise & High Rise Condominiums?
- For Mid-rise developments : 10%-90%
- For High-rise developments : 20%-90%
Note : Unless a certain project is given a certain promo term.
b) How long will it take before you can move in to your condominium unit (for RFO – Ready for Occupancy) after you have made the downpayment in cash?
- It takes 30 days from the issuance of clearance for the turnover of the unit is done , while clearance is issued only upon completion of downpayment.
a) How long is the warranty period of your condominium unit once turned over to you? Also, what is the warranty coverage?
2 years and coverage covers workmanship
IV. Ownership of a Corporation
a) What are the requirements if a condominium unit would be named after a corporation?
- Secretary’s Certificate
- Articles of Incorporation
- Board Resolution
- Valid IDs of the Corporate Secretary
V. RELEASE OF LAND TITLE
a) How long is the processing time for the title of your condominium unit to be released after full payment?
- At least 1 year